Best of Vietnam is our collection of the country's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn't need accommodation listings, it's packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Float through misty Halong Bay, hike around Sapa Valley, bike through ancient Hoi An – we'll help you discover Vietnam's must-see sights, plus the hidden gems most guidebooks miss.
Inside Best of Vietnam:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, architecture, religion, environment, wildlife, painting, literature, film.
• Free, convenient pull-out Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City maps (included in print version), plus over 60 colour maps.
Coverage includes: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An, Mui Ne, Dalat, Con Dao Islands, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta and more.