It's hard not to fall for South Florida, with its sun-kissed beaches, alluring islands, and wildlife-rich wetlands. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Miami & the Keys, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Check out Miami's definitive art-deco style, spot alligators in the Everglades, or drive Hwy 1 to see blue waters of the Florida Keys; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - architecture, history, cuisine, local lifestyles, environment, wildlife.
• Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 26 color maps.
Coverage Includes: Miami, the Everglades, Florida Keys, Key West and more.