Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire the iconic art-deco architecture, enjoy the nightlife, and swim at North Beach; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 10 color neighborhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Downtown Miami, Greater Miami, Key Biscayne, Little Haiti, Little Havana, North Miami Beach, South Beach, Wynwood, the Design District and more.