Lonely Planet Pocket Seattle is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Seattle's can't-miss experiences. Go shopping in Pike Place Market, experience world-renowned Chihuly Garden and Glass, or check-out the spectacular view at the Space Needle; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Seattle:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Seattle map (included in print version), plus over 16 color neighborhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Downtown, Pike Place & Waterfront, Pioneer Square & International District, Belltown & Seattle Center, Queen Anne & Lake Union, Fremont & Green Lake and more.